“The Mortgage Centre” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“The Mortgage Centre” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 19th May 2021.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information, but only if you provide this to us:
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Other information relevant to your enquiry
WHAT WE do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
Sending you our Mortgage Enquiry Form
Respond to customer enquiries and support requests
Cookies on our website
Modern browsers have the functionality to disable cookies on a browser level, to find out how to disable cookies on your browser you can visit the All About Cookies website’s guide to managing cookies.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us on the details found on our Contact Us page, if you wish to make a request